Monday, June 7, 2010

Going back to Cali

Going back to Cali

It seems only right to make this my post… When I was listening to LL Cool J’s song in the 1980’s called, “Going Back to Cali I had no idea nor a desire to go to California for any reason. Now, 2010, I have already been more times than I can count…I really don’t know how many time I have gone. My dream was to have a house, nice car and golf all summer. I now have a house, decent car and I took my golf clubs this time to Los Angeles. My son’s dream is a little different than mine and Joelene’s, but we plan to support him. So it’s off to Beverly…Hills that is, movie stars, sunshine and concrete swimming pools. A lot of people ask us what are you going to do when you get there? Well, the real answer is we don’t really know. It could be nothing…but we hope to be going to auditions and meeting with casting directors and producers in hopes of getting Trevor in a film or television pilot. It really scares me; but I really know that my son is talented and I want to provide as many opportunities for him as I can. It’s really no different than the parents’ who do the traveling sports teams; you just try to provide opportunities. I ask you to pray for us as we take this journey, pray for wisdom, safety and opportunities.. I want to share the love of Christ wherever we go, and why not in the City of Angels I will try to update the blog as much as possible and send pictures and videos along the way.

No comments: